5/5 STARS FROM ENDZEITGEIST.
Everyman Iconics: Shira
By Alexander Augunas
Become One With the Night!
An all-new product line by Everyman Gaming, LLC, Everyman Iconics takes one of the recurring characters illustrated throughout Everyman Gaming’s library of products and provides information about the character like never before, including a detailed backstory, a full 20-level character build, and stat blocks for GMs and players to use the Iconic at every level of play. Within, you’ll find the following:
- Shira Flamescar, Everyman Gaming’s iconic Kitsune Unchained Ninja.
- Includes a detailed character gazetteer, featuring Shira’s vital statistics and character history.
- A full, easy-to-reference 20-level character build for Shira Flamescar including full information on his classes (unchained ninja), archetypes (kenshi and scout), feats, character traits, and spell-like abilities.
- Seven stat blocks designed to allow GMs to use Shira Flamescar as an NPC in their campaigns. Includes stats for Shira at 1st, 3rd, 7th, 10th, 13th, 17th, and 20th levels.
- Three pregenerated character sheets that allow GMs to hand a 1st, 3rd, or 7th-level version of Shira to a player for quickly playing the Everyman Iconic as a PC on the fly.
With Everyman Gaming, innovation is never more than a purchase away!
Alexander Augunas delivers a cool unchained ninja with Shira and her build, while pretty straightforward, uses the archetypes and unchained ninja framework rather well to generate an ally or adversary well worth facing or fighting with. Her tactics and options make Shira a pretty cool ninja build that gets extra brownie points for not relying on cheesy flurry of stars exploits. While not perfect, the installment can thus be considered to be a well-crafted addition to the series, worth a final verdict of 4.5 stars, though I will round up for her, considering that her build is more creative and interesting than what you’d expect from a ninja.