Everyman Iconics: Kyr'shin
By Alexander Augunas
Battle with style! An all-new product line by Everyman Gaming, LLC, Everyman Iconics takes one of the recurring characters illustrated throughout Everyman Gaming’s library of products and provides information about the character like never before, including a detailed backstory, a full 20-level character build, and stat blocks for GMs and players to use the Iconic at every level of play. Within, you’ll find the following:
- Kyr’shin Yilenzo, Everyman Gaming’s iconic Kitsune Cavalier / Fighter.
- Includes a detailed character gazetteer, featuring Kyr’shin’s vital statistics and character history.
- A full, easy-to-reference 20-level character build for Kyr’shin Yilenzo including full information on his classes (cavalier/fighter), archetypes (gendarme, honor guard, lore warden, martial master), feats, character traits, stamina and tricks, and mount (an allosaurus named Tsume).
- Seven stat blocks designed to allow GMs to use Kyr’shin Yilenzo as an NPC in their campaigns. Includes stats for Kyr’shin at 1st, 3rd, 7th, 10th, 13th, 17th, and 20th levels, as well as helpful information to quickly rebuild Kyr’shin as a human character on the fly.
- Three pregenerated character sheets that allow GMs to hand a 1st, 3rd, or 7th-level version of Kyr’shin to a player for quickly playing the Everyman Iconic as a PC on the fly.
With Everyman Gaming, innovation is never more than a purchase away!
Kyr’shin is a great character -an evocative, cool champion that is pretty fearsome as far as his combat capabilities are concerned. Unlike many a martial pregen/NPC, Kyr’shin has quite an array of unique tricks he can pull off, rendering the playing experience of the character very smooth. The attention to detail and handy explanations of material utilized herein also restricts the necessity to look anything up to a bare minimum, which is a HUGE plus in book. All in all, this guy represents a great, evocative NPC to introduce to your campaign, a great first taste of the cool material in Ultimate Charisma and an all-out well-made NPC. I enjoyed Kyr’shin and consider him to be a neat addition to the game – and what more could you ask from regarding an NPC-book?
Precisely. My final verdict will clock in at an unsurprising 5 stars + seal of approval.